Time is Life!
a faster way to find blood
Redbank is a service that helps hospitals and patients quickly and easily search and find safe blood in real time via SMS and voice call.
How To Use
Send an SMS with the following format:
BLD, Blood Type, Number of Pints, Current LGA, Current State to 35070
For example: BLD, O+, 2, Lagos Mainland, Lagos
You will receive an SMS with details of nearest blood banks having the blood that you require.
CALL & GO
Make a call to confirm, then go to the blood bank to purchase the blood you need and requested for.
Do you run a blood bank?
Be part of this great initiative
Foster your business' global patronage
Get in touch today
At Redbank we are driven by a vision to save lives using technology.+234 806 364 email@example.com Floor,
194 Herbert Macaulay Way,
Lagos State Nigeria
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Redbank?Redbank is a service that helps hospitals and patients quickly and easily search and find safe blood in real time via SMS, voice calls, a mobile and web app.
- Is the Redbank SMS available on all mobile networks in Nigeria?No, the SMS is currently available on only MTN Nigeria and Airtel Nigeria but we are working to expand the service to other networks soonest.
- Is Redbank available in all States in Nigeria?No, Redbank is currently available only in Lagos State but we are working to expand the service to other States in Nigeria soonest.
- How fast do I get a response after sending the SMS?You get a response within 30 secs of making the request.
- What is the charge for the SMS request?Your network provider will charge you N100 for the SMS.
- Can I make a voice call request instead of using the SMS.Yes, you can call in to inquire about the blood banks that have the blood units you seek instead of making an SMS request but the SMS is much faster.
- Is the SMS & voice call service available 24/7?Yes, the Redbank SMS & voice call service is currently available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Lagos State.
- What sort of information about blood units and products can I get when I make a request?We currently can give information about the availability of whole blood units in private blood banks. We do not give information about blood components viz red blood cells, platelets, fresh frozen plasma(FFP) or cryoprecipitate.
- Does Redbank deliver blood units to hospitals for blood requests made?No, we do not deliver blood units to hospitals. We simply provide information on the availability of blood from our database.
- How can hospitals benefit from Redbank?Hospitals can sign up on hospital.redbank.com.ng to get free access to our database of whole blood units available in private blood banks across the State.
- How can blood banks benefit from Redbank?Blood banks can sign up for free on our website to provide information on the various whole blood units available for sale to prospective patients and hospitals searching for blood.